Information Collection and Use
- On The Web Marketing Group also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, On The Web Marketing Group cookie information and the page you requested.
- On The Web Marketing Group uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- On The Web Marketing Group will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- On The Web Marketing Group will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of On The Web Marketing Group to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or similar situations.
- On The Web Marketing Group may set and access On The Web Marketing Group cookies on your computer.
- On The Web Marketing Group uses web beacons to access our cookies within our network of web sites and in connection with On The Web Marketing Group products and services.
- In certain areas On The Web Marketing Group uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- On The Web Marketing Group may amend this policy from time to time.